We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Continue, a cutting edge resale platform that is dedicated to amplifying sustainability in the fashion industry. Our goal is to work with Continue to reduce waste and promote sustainable practices, and in turn provide you with a wonderful new experience.
Did you know 10,000 items of clothing are sent to landfill every five minutes? To tackle this issue, we are empowering you to easily resell your Burulu items through the Continue app - thus reducing the amount of waste that ends up in landfills.
This partnership not only helps to promote sustainability, but it also provides you with an opportunity to extend the life of your clothes (and make some money!). It's a win-win situation for everyone involved.
You can now automatically sync your Burulu purchases to your very own Continue Digital Wardrobe. Simply download the Continue app and watch the magic happen.
Now you have Burulu verified clothes in your wardrobe that you can resell with the swipe of the finger. No need to upload photos, descriptions, sizes, categories, colours. This app is ideal for any of your Burulu purchases that reach the end of their time with you, or for the ones you feel you don’t wear enough.
Here is a summary of the wonderful new experience we’re providing all of our customers:
- Sync your Burulu purchases straight to your wardrobe.
- See product histories and follow the product's lifecycle for more trust and transparency.
- Sell your items with the swipe of a finger.
- Store unlimited items in your Continue Wardrobe and sell whenever you want.
- Chat with other Continue buyers and sellers within the app.
- Browse pre-loved items as if you were buying new.
- Secure in-app payments and buyer protection.
- Order tracking throughout the product's lifecycle.
We believe that sustainability is everyone's responsibility, and we are committed to doing our part. Our partnership with Continue is just one of the many ways that we are working to reduce our environmental impact.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to working together towards a more sustainable future.